Study in Italy
Start your future in Historical higher education hub & highly developed industrial Region
Italy is a country of great food, great weather, and is fast becoming an ever-more popular study abroad destination with some of the world’s top universities.
- Italy has many oldest continually operating universities in the world. University of Bologna is believed to establish in 1008.
- Italy has 17 universities ranked among world top 500 in the latest ranking list compiled by Webometrics.
- Politechnic Di Milano is one of the world’s finest technical universities and ranked 31 for Engineering & Technology in the ranking list compiled by QS.
- Every year 40000 international students head for Italy to enjoy one of the most unique experiences international graduate education has to offer.
- Italy has a high public education standard, surpassing that of other comparable developed countries, such as the UK and Germany.
- Italian universities charge very minimal tuition fee from international students and offer master programmes exclusively taught in English.
- Italian Universities offer plenty of scholarships to students from India than any other country in the world.
- Italian Universities grant fee waivers, free housing at student residence, refectory meal tickets and additional money to cover living depending on the academic merits of the student.
- Italian universities have strong relationship with industry and the programmes are designed in collaboration with companies operating in the same sector.
- Italian Universities are student-eccentric than any other country in Europe and offers career service support to International student to find part-time job, internships and employment.
- Milano is one of the Italian cities that provides many chances of employment. Some opportunities are offered by the Politecnico di Milano: international students have the possibility to work within the campus for a maximum of 150 hours.
- In finding a job, European Union and non-European citizens are subject to different laws: Italian and European Union citizens share the same rights, while non-European citizens can sign contracts that allow them to work for a maximum of 20 hours per week, until their residence permit expires.
- The career service support at Italian Universities gives student the chance to meet company managers and to attend job fairs in which hundreds of companies take part.
- Many Italian universities exempt Indian students from attending IELTS/TOEFL.
- All International students are entitled to access the student services as Italian students. This also applies to student loans, scholarships and housing assistance.
- Italy has more PhD programmes open to International students than any other country in Europe.
- Almost every applicant succeeds in getting visa provided that the submitted documents are authentic.
Employment & Job Market
- Italy ranks among the 8 most industrialised countries in the world.
- Italy possess 8th largest economy in the world and 4th largest in Europe in terms of nominal GDP.
- Home to thousands of industries specialized in manufacturing Ships, Aircrafts, defense systems, commercial vehicles, race cars, machines, electrical goods, instruments, energy equipments, hybrid materials, printing, textiles etc.
- Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lamborghini are some of the most famous Italian car manufacturers in the world.
- Occupies a leading international position with a dense network of companies specialised in the production of spare parts and accessories, equipment for workshops and garages, traction and braking systems, and automated systems.
- Italy is one of the four countries that first engaged to create the so-called European Area of Higher Education through which Bologna process is being implemented all over Europe to make academic standards and quality assurance standards more compatible throughout Europe.
- Italy is known to the world for the historical city Rome, floating city Venice, Colosseum, Oldest continually operating universities, ancient art & culture, antique architecture extravagant churches, leaning tower of Pisa, Vatican City, and Damanhur community.
- Italian foods are well-known for their taste, herbs and spices worldwide, especially Italian pizzas and Pasta are hot favourite food to all kind of global customers.
- Italy is the home land of famous renaissance artists Michelangelo, Leonardo da vinci, and Giovanni Bellini.
- Italians are warm and friendly and will bend over backwards to help International students.
- Italy is fifth most visited and highest tourism earner in the world.