Study in Denmark with 3-Year Work Permit After Graduation
Denmark is a great place to study for international students. It offers world-class education, a unique 3-year work permit after graduation, and a vibrant culture. Danish universities are consistently ranked among the best in the world, and they offer a wide range of cutting-edge programs. After graduation, international students can stay in Denmark for up to 3 years to work or look for a job. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a high-paying country with a strong economy. Denmark is also a great place to live. It's consistently ranked as one of the happiest countries in the world, with a strong social safety net, a high standard of living, and a beautiful environment. If you're looking for a great place to study and live, Denmark is a great option.
Danish Education: Unbeatable Opportunity
- 3-Year Stay Back Visa After Graduation: International students who complete a higher education program in Denmark are automatically given a 3-year job-seeking period. This gives you plenty of time to find a job and settle into your new life in Denmark.
- High-Quality of Life: Denmark consistently ranks among the top countries in the world for quality of life. The country has excellent healthcare, education, and infrastructure.
- Safe and Secure: Denmark is one of the safest countries in the world. The crime rate is very low, and you can feel safe walking around even at night.
- English-Speaking: English is widely spoken in Denmark, so you won't have to worry about language barriers.
- Family-Friendly: Denmark is a very family-friendly country. International students can bring their dependents with them, and there are many great schools and childcare options available.
- Schengen Visa: Denmark is a member of the Schengen area, which means that you can travel freely to the other 27 Schengen countries with your Danish visa.
Aarhus University Excellence
Aarhus University is a top 100 research-intensive public university in Denmark. Founded in 1928, it is the second largest and second oldest university in Denmark. With a professor-to-student ratio of 1:15, Aarhus University offers a personalised learning experience to its students. It also has a diverse student body, with over 4,000 international students from 120+ countries. After graduation, students can take advantage of the university's excellent career services and the 3-year stay-back visa Denmark offers to international graduates.
Aarhus University offers a number of scholarships for international students, including the Danish state scholarships for Non-EU Students. These scholarships can cover full or partial tuition fees.
Aarhus University is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world by a number of ranking agencies, including:
- Shanghai Ranking: 69
- NTU Ranking: 107
- US News Ranking: 109
- THE Ranking: 117
- Leiden Ranking: 169
- QS Ranking: 143
- QS Ranking for Sustainability: 15
Aarhus University offers a comprehensive career support program to help students find jobs after graduation. This program includes:
- Inspiration and advice for your job search
- Individual career counselling
- Access to AU Job Bank
- Transition from student to employee
- Career Events
Aarhus University offers a wide range of master's programs, including:
- Biotechnology and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil and Architectural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Molecular Nutrition and Food Technology
SNY Cosmos Overseas Edu Consultant can help you with every step of the Study in Denmark process, from choosing the right university to applying for a visa.
Join us for a webinar on studying in Denmark, presented by Sarah Gram, International Communications and Student Recruitment Manager at Aarhus University.
Applications are Open for January 2024 Intake
Deadline: 15 September
Webinar will be held on August 30th, 4:30 PM IST.